Men Ought Always To Pray And Not To Faint
Take Advantage Of Prayer Time!
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint (Luke 18:1)
Prayer is a privilege as well as a right given to us to approach Our Heavenly Father in faith and through His Word in The Bible, and by The Holy Spirit. Our Heavenly Father always wants us to take advantage of the opportunity and privilege of prayer. When Jesus said men ought always to pray and not to give up, He was looking at the connection that we have with our Heavenly Father! A connection that builds our faith through constant communication.
As we commune with The LORD in prayer, and He talks back to us, our faith is built strong, for faith comes by hearing from God – hearing His Word in your Spirit. Thus through fellowship, you hear the Word, for Our Father always speaks; He’s always in communication with your spirit, sharing His thoughts with you. So at times of prayer, your spirit is fine-tuned to hear and receive from The LORD.
Our spirituality depends so much on our communication with The LORD; when we take time off everything else and give Him our attention. This is why you must take advantage of prayer times! Take your personal times of prayer and the times of corporate prayer in your local Church very seriously. It’s so important that you do this. The Apostles in the early Church took this seriously. They had designated times of prayer; “Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour” (Acts 3:1)
It’s amazing what prayer has done for me over the years; it has changed my life immensely. That’s why I love to pray!
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- The Key To Effective Prayer (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer! (kevilynj.wordpress.com)
- Give More Time And Attention To Prayer (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Has Ordained Us To Receive Answers To Our Prayers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be Yourself with God (kingteamdad.wordpress.com)
- Prophetic praying… (afruitinseason.wordpress.com)
- This Is My Prayer (journeybits.wordpress.com)
- Keep In Touch Day 12 (Natalie Jones) (keepintouchseries.org)
- Here’s My List, God (crownhillwriters.wordpress.com)
- a prayer for President Obama & America for Inauguration Day [Re-post] (prodigalpaul.com)