Isaiah 64. A prayer for help (KJV)
1 Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence. 2 As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence! 3 When thou didst terrible things which we looked not for, thou camest down, the mountains flowed down at thy presence. 4 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him. 5 Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved.
6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. 7 And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities. 8 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. 9 Be not wroth very sore, O LORD, neither remember iniquity for ever: behold, see, we beseech thee, we are all thy people. 10 Thy holy cities are a wilderness, Zion is a wilderness, Jerusalem a desolation. 11 Our holy and our beautiful house, where our fathers praised thee, is burned up with fire: and all our pleasant things are laid waste. 12 Wilt thou refrain thyself for these things, O LORD? wilt thou hold thy peace, and afflict us very sore?
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Isaiah 58. A description of true religion. True fasting (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 60. The future glory of Zion. The future Glory of Jerusalem (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 57. Israel’s idolatry is condemned (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 54. The LORD’s love for Israel. A promise of everlasting kindness. God’s Love (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 47. Judgment on Babylon (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 59. Corruption separates the Nation from God. The Prophet condemns the people’s sins (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 43. The LORD The Only Redeemer. God promises to rescue His people (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 48. God is LORD of the future. Israel’s unfaithfulness rebuked (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 51. Words of comfort to Jerusalem. The faithful are called to courage (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 26. A Hymn of praise. God will give His people victory (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)