Hymn. Jesus Wherever Thy People Meet There they Behold Thy Mercy Seat
Jesus, wherever thy people meet,
there they behold thy mercy seat;
wherever they seek thee thou art found,
and every place is hallowed ground.
For thou, within no walls confined,
dost dwell with those of humble mind;
such ever bring thee where they come,
and, going, take thee to their home.
Great Shepherd of thy chosen few,
thy former mercies here renew;
here, to our waiting hearts, proclaim
the sweetness of thy saving Name.
Here may we prove the power of prayer
to strengthen faith and sweeten care;
to teach our faint desires to rise,
and bring all heaven before our eyes.
Lord, we are few, but thou art near;
nor short thine arm, nor deaf thine ear;
O rend the heavens, come quickly down,
and make a thousand hearts thine own! Amen!
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Luke 19. Jesus and Zacchaeus. Jesus comes to Zacchaeus’s house (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hymn. I Need Thee Every Hour Most Gracious Lord (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hymn. My God How Wonderful Thou Art (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 138. A Prayer Of Thanksgiving. The LORD’s Goodness To The Faithful (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Luke 22. The plot against Jesus. The plot to kill Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hymn. Approach My Soul The Mercy Seat Where Jesus Answers Prayer (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hymn. LORD Jesus Think On Me And Purge Away My Sins (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Luke 10. Jesus Sends Out The Seventy (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hymn. Take My Life And Let It Be Consecrated LORD To Thee (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Luke 23. Jesus is brought before the pilate. Jesus handed over to Pontius pilate (bummyla.wordpress.com)