Philemon. Love, Faith And A Slave
1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer, 2 And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house: 3 Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 4 I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers, 5 Hearing of thy love and faith, which thou hast toward the Lord Jesus, and toward all saints; 6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. 7 For we have great joy and consolation in thy love, because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee, brother.
8 Wherefore, though I might be much bold in Christ to enjoin thee that which is convenient, 9 Yet for love’s sake I rather beseech thee, being such an one as Paul the aged, and now also a prisoner of Jesus Christ. 10 I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds: 11 Which in time past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable to thee and to me: 12 Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is, mine own bowels: 13 Whom I would have retained with me, that in thy stead he might have ministered unto me in the bonds of the gospel: 14 But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly. 15 For perhaps he therefore departed for a season, that thou shouldest receive him for ever; 16 Not now as a servant, but above a servant, a brother beloved, specially to me, but how much more unto thee, both in the flesh, and in the Lord? 17 If thou count me therefore a partner, receive him as myself. 18 If he hath wronged thee, or oweth thee ought, put that on mine account; 19 I Paul have written it with mine own hand, I will repay it: albeit I do not say to thee how thou owest unto me even thine own self besides. 20 Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh my bowels in the Lord. 21 Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more than I say. 22 But withal prepare me also a lodging: for I trust that through your prayers I shall be given unto you. 23 There salute thee Epaphras, my fellowprisoner in Christ Jesus; 24 Marcus, Aristarchus, Demas, Lucas, my fellowlabourers. 25 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. Prayer Points For Destiny Preservation “My Destiny Shall Not Die” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 138. A Prayer Of Thanksgiving. The LORD’s Goodness To The Faithful (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 2 John. Obey Christ’s commandments; beware of deceivers. Truth and love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 3 John. Gaius is praised. Diotrephes. demetrius (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jude. Maintain Your Life With God. Prayer Of Praise (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Mark 1. John The Baptist Prepares The Way (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Secure Against All Failure (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- Mark 9. Jesus Transfigured on the mount. The Transfiguration (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Mark 5. A Demon Possessed Man Healed. Jesus Heals A Man with Evil Spirit (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Mark 10. Marriage and Divorce. Jesus Teaches about Divorce (bummyla.wordpress.com)