A Righteous Man May Fall Seven Times And Rise Again. Proverbs 24:16
Don’t be afraid of failure!
Solomon writes: “Without oxen a stable stays clean, but you need a strong ox for a large harvest” (Proverbs 14:4 NLT). If you insist on always having a nice neat stall, you’ll have an empty stall. If you want a big harvest, you’ll need a big ox with a big appetite that creates big messes. For example, if you decide to have children you’ll have lots of joy, and lots of messes to clean up. Within minutes, children can take a house that looks like it belongs in Better Homes and Gardens and make it look like a trial run for the battle of Armageddon. So you’ve an option: Live by yourself and enjoy a less complicated life, or accept the responsibilities that come with having a family. Even in the dictionary, the word “striving” and “struggling” comes before the word “success”
Dr. John Maxwell says, “At some point you have to make a transition from believer of the dream, to the buyer of the dream. No dream comes true without somebody paying for it. And part of the price you will have to pay is in learning from the mistakes you make. You can attend every success seminar, read every success manual and follow every success mentor, but the price must always be paid in messes and mistakes. There isn’t a single person in the world who has achieved anything without paying a price for it. Some pay with their lives or their freedom. Others pay by giving up options or finances or relationships. But one way or another, everybody pays.”
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Glorious Generation 2 (Sermon Note) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- LET’s TALK ABOUT SEX, A Sermon By Pastor Matthew Ashimolwo during RCCG Youth Convention 2012 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sermon By Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo During RCCG Youth Convention: A MINDSET OF KINGDOM MILLIONAIRES (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Success can be defined as the ability to minimize your errors (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Seven Things God Hates! Beware! (Sermon Note) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Let us not place our hope in winning a “jackpot or lottery,” but our hope must remain in Christ, who gives us the power to get wealth (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 37. The Destiny Of The Wicked And Of The Good. The Heritage Of The Righteous And The Calamity Of The Wicked (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sermon: Reaping What You Sow, Series: Kingly Wisdom, Part X, Proverbs 11:20-25 (apologus.wordpress.com)
- The wicked man flees though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion. – Proverbs 28:1 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Proverbs 12:16 (proverbialthought.com)