A Godly Home
A home is to be more than just a place to rest, eat and sleep. It is actually the greatest school in the world. In the home, we are to utilize the time we have with our family members to build them up in the faith of the Lord Jesus Christ. The world teaches the ways of darkness — the ways of self-centred man. However, in our homes, there should be a constant flow in the knowledge of the ways of God. There should be prayer and an exercising of faith that God is the Great Provider for our lives, the Healer of our body, and the One who prospers and sustains us through every battle of life. Each day, there must be a specific act of teaching the Word of God to the family.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- 2 Timothy 3. Perilous Times Shall Come. Dangerous Times Are Coming. The Last Days (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- According To Your Faith Be It Unto You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The righteousness which is by faith (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Lord Rebuke you Satan, in Jesus Name, Amen! (Sermon Note) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Fight the good fight of faith (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Faithfulness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Get your eyes off yourself and your problems and get them onto Jesus. Put your faith in Him; He will not let you down (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Church Discipline (aparticularbaptistblog.wordpress.com)
- Readiness and Renewing of the Mind (thisonewillbeourpeace.wordpress.com)
- Self-examination (Be Like Your Heavenly Father) (bummyla.wordpress.com)