You are valuable to God
“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me” (Galatians 2:20)
Before the foundations of the earth, God saw you, knew you, and pre-ordained you unto glory. By faith, He declared you to be a success, and purposed that you’ll prosper in whatsoever you lay your hands to do.
Jesus used the man who brought a field because of the treasure in it to explain what the faith of the Son of God truly is, “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all he hath, and buyeth that field” (Matthew 13:44). He gave up everything, sold everything he had, and bought the whole field. Why? So he could get the treasure out of the field. That field is the world of men, and the treasure in the field is the Church. Living by the faith of the Son of God means that you’re living according to God’s perception of you. You see yourself the way God see you, in Christ.
The Bible says we’re God’s peculiar treasures (Exodus 19:5) and 1 Peter 2:9 says, “Ye are peculiar people…” that means you’re somebody special. Let nobody deceive you or lie to you; you’re peculiar! Men may have called you a weakling, but when God saw you, He said, “Behold My Glory; behold My mighty man of valour!”
You are valuable to God! You are special to Him. I can never be defeated; it’s simply impossible! You can’t talk like this and fail or lose. The Son of God saw a victor in you and you are what He says you are. You cannot but live according to the picture of you that He has shown you. You have to keep living by that faith; the faith of the Son of God, Who saw the treasure in you and bought you with the price of His own blood!
As you study His Word and discover what He sees you to be, say, “Yes LORD, I’m that man (or woman) that you see me to be.” Refuse to be what your neighbours, family members, friends or adversaries see you to be. You’re what God says you are!
I am what God says I am; I refuse to be poor or sick. The life of God is in me; it’s in my blood, bones, skin, and every fibre of my being. My success is unlimited and I prosper in everything I lay my hands upon for I am fruitful and productive in every good work. I know who I am! I live every day of my life by the faith of the Son of God Who loved me and gave Himself for me!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Our Inheritance With Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be Crucified with Christ (loopyloo305.com)
- God Will Bless Your Effort (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- For every one that ask receives; and he that seeks finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened (Luke 11:10) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Precious Word Bible Study Series – The Word Reveals The Savior (Lesson #5) (ptl2010.com)
- Serving God Establishes Our Faith (faith1stministries.com)
- Life in the Son… (smartchristianblog.wordpress.com)
- Christ Paid Sin’s Price (anotherchristianblog.org)
- Don’t Tell Me How to Love God (aldenschoeneberg.com)
- 15 Days in the Word with John Piper – PSALM 135 AND THE PLEASURE OF GOD IN ALL HE DOES (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)