He (Abraham) staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what He had promised, He was able also to perform (Romans 4:20-21).
Do not stagger!
Abraham, the Bible says, was strong in faith; he was fully persuaded at the promise of God. You see, strong faith doesn’t stagger at the promise of God; it maintains confession in the face of overwhelming opposition.
I was privileged to read the testimony of a minister who had applied to a certain organization for a job. The personnel officer in charge said to her, “Sorry, the interview has been conducted and the management already selected the suitable candidate for the job.” “No!” the minister replied. “When I was praying, God told me I was going to get this job,” she said with confidence to the officer that was speaking with her. The management of the organization insisted there was nothing they could do to help her.
She wasn’t even sent an invitation letter for an interview; but she didn’t consider that. In spite of the fact that they already confirmed to her that the job position wasn’t vacant anymore, she didn’t consider their report. I want you to understand that she didn’t deny the fact that the interview had been conducted and the organization already gave the job to someone else but she refused to allow that fact wane or dissipate her faith. She refused to allow that fact control her believing. True to her words, the management called her in and conducted another interview for her. When they were through, they disregarded the previous selection they had made and gave her the job. Faith always works!
In your life, refuse to consider the natural circumstances or evidences that seem to war against your faith. Refuse to be moved by them. God’s Word is the evidence for your success, health, victory, progress and prosperity. It is the only true evidence you must consider. It is absolutely infallible and immutable. This is your evidence that what God says are yours, are truly yours; what God says you are, you are, and you can do what He says you can do. You can stake your life on it. Therefore, don’t stagger at the Word of God through unbelief!
I refuse to allow the situation around me determine who I become, what I say and do. My confidence in the Word of God is unwavering and total; for the Word is guaranteed to produce the desired result; it’ll never fail! Amen!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- God’s Kind Of Faith (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- For every one that ask receives; and he that seeks finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened (Luke 11:10) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sermon by Pastor E A Adeboye, August 2012 RCCG Holy Ghost Service 60th Annual Convention “Come Up Higher” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Reach out in faith to receive your miracle today (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Wait More On The Lord (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Serving God Establishes Our Faith (faith1stministries.com)
- Healing is a fact (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Before your burden overcomes you, trust God to put His arms underneath you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- A person is made right with God through faith (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Living the Surrendered Life (Day 20) (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)