Success can be defined as the ability to minimize your errors
Success can be defined as the ability to minimize your errors. The virtue that imparts this ability is prudence. Prudence is practical wisdom that is applicable everyday and every time. With it, you make wise choices and wise decisions. It ensures that you make fewer mistakes in your life by guiding you to make right choices. With this virtue, you’ll never be financially bankrupt. You’ll always get things right the first time you do them.
A prudent person is someone who is marked by sound judgment. If God endows you with prudence, others will take notice that you have such a virtue. When Job was in great distress, everybody who came to see him reminded him of his suffering. His wife advised him to curse God and die, but Job, standing his ground said, “………the counsel of the wicked is far from me” (Job 21:16). Job was able to stand his ground because he refused the wrong counsel.
What people need today to strengthen the virtue of prudence is the counsel of God’s Word; nothing else can replace it. It’s the only correct answer to every human need or desire. “The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge” (Proverbs 18:15). You must make personal efforts to study God’s Word. This way, your path in life will be directed by the Word of God. This is what will guide you into making the right decisions.
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You because You have endowed me with prudence and have made me wise in heart. Open my eyes to see my way in life and enlighten my understanding so I can get things right the first time, in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Any man without self control is as defenceless as a city with broken down walls (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Wisdom for Daily Living (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sorrow And Bitterness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- You should never lack anything because you have a legal document that confers on you the right to all of God’s wealth (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be Inspired To Serve (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Love (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- There is no higher authority than God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- But My God Shall Supply All Your Need According To His Riches In Glory By Christ Jesus. Philppians 4:19 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Get Ready! Jesus Is Coming Soon! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- All Our Enemies Shall Flee (bummyla.wordpress.com)