Be encouraged today!
How Much More, God?
This might be what you are feeling, or have felt lately, especially when it comes to the talk of high gas prices or more economic challenges! Or maybe that is the question you have been asking for the trials you are facing or the things you are believing for: “How much more, God?!?”
I want you to be encouraged today to see this phrase “how much more” from a different perspective. Rather than “how much more can we take?” as if life’s challenges are so great that we can’t take any more of what we are facing, I want you to see that Jesus said “how much more” is God’s delight and desire in blessing you, and not just a question of frustration or hopelessness!
This is why we don’t need to look at the trial, sickness or challenge from the negative or hopelessness. Instead we need to claim our promise that God is going to intervene in our lives all the more than what we are facing!
Jesus said, in Luke 12:32, Fear not little flock, it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.
He also encourages us that God is far better at providing for His children than earthly parents, Matthew 7:7-11. “How much MORE shall your Heavenly Father give to them who ask” verse 11. Do you see it? How MUCH MORE God will bless or give to those who ask Him.
Are you ready to ask? Not a question of “How much more?” But asking the Father for those things that are deeply on your heart, and then watch “HOW MUCH MORE” He will bless you by meeting your needs!
Be encouraged today!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- All Our Enemies Shall Flee (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Get Ready! Jesus Is Coming Soon! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- If You Have Been Blessed And Touched By The Lord, Share Your Testimony (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness Is A Choice Not A Feeling (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Wisdom for Daily Living (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread (Matthew 6:11) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- But My God Shall Supply All Your Need According To His Riches In Glory By Christ Jesus. Philppians 4:19 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Power, Victory and Wisdom of God is in you! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Love Means Discipline (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Gracious Invitation (bummyla.wordpress.com)