God Will Always lead Us To A Place of Peace and Provision.
Proverbs 5:21,23 “For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, And He ponders all his paths. He shall die for lack of instruction, And in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.”
You might be feeling that God has forgotten you or that He is too busy to have time for your problems. The truth is that you are constantly in God’s thoughts and that He has not forgotten about you.
Take time to re-focus and read His word diligently. You will find that He has got all the answers to every challenge you may be facing. You just need to do exactly what He is telling you and not try and follow your own plans. It may seem a little strange but have faith in God and know that He will always lead you to a place of peace and provision.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Power of Joy In The Prison Of Pain in Philippians (part 1) (stevemidkiff.wordpress.com)
- Commanding the Ravens; Feeding the Prophet (jerfireandhammer.wordpress.com)
- Giving Our All (goldenbible.wordpress.com)
- Free from the Stronghold of Torment (ptl2010.com)
- Accept God’s Grace Today (iwanttobelieveingod.com)
- “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- A Social Gospel? (pilgrimpassing.com)
- Why I Find Serving God Attractive (faith1stministries.com)
- Understanding God’s Love (gospelapprentice.com)
- God Will Always lead Us To A Place of Peace and Provision (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Radical Part 2… (sunshinelittleone.wordpress.com)
- Reconsidering Pacifism – Gleanings from the New Testament (instrument-rated-theology.com)
- Just a little peek??? (sunshinelittleone.wordpress.com)
- Part Five: Learning to Hear God’s Voice (todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com)
- God Gives the Power to Get Wealth (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness On The Air Through The Chimes Of Freedom In The Winds of Peace (prweb.com)
- Worry and Faith (tos4god.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Look Back – Enough is Enough! (answerfortheailing.wordpress.com)